Friday, May 18, 2007

A Work In Progress.

Welcome to the, dare I say..."official?"...Greenville High School jazz band website.

Anyways, I hope all you alumni out there like this next little treat I am (still) working on for you. If you aren't too old to have forgotten already, in 2005 Jazz Band Director Jeff Ayres put on the 5th annual Jazz Day concert featuring Jazz Labs I and II, along with a good amount of alumni as well. It has sense then been dubbed the "Alumni All Star" concert, and I just happened to get my hands on a tape (courtesy of Mr. Ayres, of course).

For those of you who don't have a tape? - Never fear...in due time, you can visit this site and watch the various videos from the concert as many times over as you please...

CLICK HERE FOR THE ALUMNI CONCERT PAGE!!

(or click on the link in the right hand column)

- Enjoy!!!,

Cory -

No comments: